Writing projects can test the hardiest individuals and organizations. Managers are too busy. Agencies lack the technical expertise. Writing by committee takes weeks or months. Before you know it you have missed that trade magazine deadline and squandered another opportunity to get your story before 50,000 sets of eyeballs.
Expertise is critical for successful communications. Why not hire an expert?
I write close to fifty articles per year for leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology trade magazines. By tapping into my editorial, scientific, and industry experience, I can help companies execute their short- and long-range communications plans.
My services include:
- ghost-writing for trade magazines and journals
- white papers and internal reports
- industry and competitor studies
- press releases and product announcements
- brochures and sales letters
- advertising copywriting
- case studies and application notes
- article placement in trade journals
- email and print newsletters
- website content
- annual reports
- catalogs and product specification sheets
- corporate histories
- technology assessment, competitor intelligence, and market research studies
- patent and literature analysis
Be sure to check out my Testimonials page for comments from satisfied clients.